The contest is ended, and we'll announce the winner on Friday - thanks to all who entered! Here are the questions they answered:
- Who got his face on a postage stamp?
- Name 2 composers who taught at University of British Columbia
- Who was born in Russia
- Who made over 200 recordings?
- Who is the oldest on the list?
- Name 2 composers who studied in Paris
- Name 2 who received the order of Canada
- Who was on Mr. Dress-up?
- Name 2 composers from Nova Scotia
- Name 3 composers who have lived in the Cowichan Valley
Do your research - the answers are on the yellow sheet. Prizes include a Long and McQuade gift certificate to the first entry drawn that has all the correct answers. (or at least the most if no one has them all!) And we have other prizes for all who complete the challenge correctly!!!!